Tue: 9 :00AM – 3:00 PM
Wed: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Fri: 12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Sat: 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Recovery Services in Salem, NH
Why choose Middlesex Recovery in Salem, NH for treatment?
Middlesex Recovery Salem is a medication-assisted opioid drug and alcohol addiction program that is dedicated to helping patients overcome addiction to heroin, pain pills, fentanyl, other opioids, and alcohol addiction. Our treatment center offers convenient, individualized treatment that is in-network with most insurance plans including Medicaid & Medicare. Self-Pay options are available for persons that do not have an active insurance plan. A licensed provider that is committed to your recovery works with you to find the treatment option that will help you achieve your individual recovery goals. We utilize FDA-approved medications such as Buprenorphine, Suboxone®, and Vivitrol® which you can conveniently fill at the pharmacy of your choice.
Middlesex Recovery Norton Outpatient Services include:
Opioid Addiction Use Disoder Recovery
Every year, millions of Americans struggle with feelings of shame and isolation stemming from opioid misuse — including people of all ages throughout New Hampshire. Our experienced providers prescribe the FDA-approved medications listed below. Learn more about our opioid treatment program here.
- Suboxone® – combination of buprenorphine with naloxone – an opioid antagonist taken in pill form that binds to opioid receptors without actually activating them.
- Sublocade® – injectable medication that delivers continuously at a sustained level throughout the month after injection. It attaches to the brain’s receptors and blocks other opioids from attaching and causing euphoric feelings.
- Vivitrol® – opioid antagonist that is approved to treat patients who misuse opioid medications or alcohol. It comes in the form of injection and is designed to reduce and suppress cravings for alcohol and opiate drugs. It does this by attaching to the opioid receptors in the brain, thereby removing opiate drugs on the receptors and suppressing future cravings.
Alcohol Addiction Use Disoder Recovery
In today’s society, alcohol is everywhere and present in many of life’s situations. Our caring and understanding team of medical providers are equipped to help you overcome addiction to alcohol by prescribing naltrexone brand Vivitrol®. Read more on our alcohol misuse treatment program here.
- Vivitrol® – opioid antagonist that is approved to treat patients who misuse opioid medications or alcohol with no potential for physical dependence. It comes in the form of injection and is designed to reduce and suppress cravings for alcohol and opioid drugs. It does this by attaching to the opioid receptors in the brain, thereby removing opiate drugs on the receptors and suppressing future cravings.
Recovery Education and Planning
Our dedicated team of Addiction Recovery Associates assists patients by connecting them to counseling services, healthcare resources, community resource agencies, and other levels of care as needed. They also provide educational resources related to Substance Use Disorder (SUD).
Accountable and Affordable care is here for you.
Making the choice to seek treatment is often a difficult one, and our compassionate team is dedicated to making your recovery a positive and seamless experience. When you choose Middlesex Recovery in Salem for your medication-assisted treatment, you’ll receive:
- Compassionate, Non-Judgmental Support – Our understanding team members believe you are more than your addiction, and seek to treat the whole patient first. Our services focus on dignity and compassion in a discreet and comfortable setting.
- Individualized Treatment – Everyone has a unique story, and at Middlesex Recovery your treatment plan is equally unique. We’ll regularly have you meet us to determine the best combination of prescriptions and counseling options for your needs.
- Innovative Treatment Processes – While other clinics only utilize medications or counseling to treat addiction, we’ll combine both for a holistic, evidence-based approach for an effective recovery plan.
45 Stiles Road, Unit 206
Salem, NH 03079